Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Playlist for 09-Aug-11

A sincere and from-the-bottom-of-my-heart thank-you to all the Canadian musicians who made this morning's show so "kick ass". Here's how it happened:
This Hisses, Surf Noir, Bad Vacation;
The Shrugs, Vindicate, No More Lights;
Elevator Music, Lima, Alberta Winds;
The Peaches, The Peaches, Broken Magic 8-Ball Says Definitely Yes;
Blackie and the Rodeo Kings, Kings & Queens, My Town Has Moved Away;
The Deep Dark Woods, Winter Hours, All the Money I Had Is Gone;
Del Barber, Where the City Ends, The Party;
Handsome Furs, Sound Kapital, What About Us?;
Opopo, Light Work, Space Dust;
Trio Bembe, Oh My Soul, Coplas;
Sarah MacDougall, The Greatest Ones Alive, It's My Place (And I Want It);
April Verch, That's How We Run, Still Trying;
J F Robitaille, Calendar, Radio Song;
The Weather Station, All of It Was Mine, Running Around Asking;
Shawn Crowle, Elegy, The Rock & Roll Band;
Jerry Granelli Trio, Let Go, Dango;
Tunnel 6, Lake Superior, Moose Warrior;
The Heavyweights Brass Band, Don't Bring Me Down, Speaking My Language;
Rebel Yell, Social Studies, 15-2 15-4 and a Pair Is 6;
Brown Bag Allstars, Brown Bag Season Volume One, Dumbin' Out;
Travis Bretzer, In Dime We Trust, Don't Tell Me Who I Am;
The Group Sound, Secret Girlfriend, Your Ex-Boyfriend;

Thanks for listening - We truly explored some fabulous new wax this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment